International Consortium on Geo-disaster Reduction
- 1. This bylaw will define the internal regulation for the management of the International Consortium on Geo-disaster Reduction.
- 2. Quorum and Internal Regulations of the Board of Representatives defined by Chapter VII: Board of Representatives, Article 7 are:
- (1) Quorum is defined as half of the members; and
- (2) Decisions of the Board of Representatives are made by the majority vote. When the votes are equally divided, the chairperson casts the deciding vote.
- 3. Alternative representation defined by the Board of Representatives is:
- (1) If a representative of ICGdR will be absent and asks his/her alternative or another member to act and vote on his/her behalf, the president must be informed in writing before the meeting of the Board of Representatives.
- 4. Election of Officers defined by XI: Officers, Article 18 are:
- (1) President shall be elected by a quorum of the Board of Representatives with a simple majority of casted votes.
- 5. Membership fees defined by Chapter XIII: Article 20 are:
- (1) Annual membership fee is 700 Euro;
- (2) Life Membership fee is 5,000 Euro, which should be paid in the first two years;
- (3) Minimum annual fee for Supporters is 200 Euro;
- (4) The financial year of ICGdR starts on 1st of April and ends on 31st of March in the next year; and
- (5) Annual membership fees for the current year must be paid by 1st of August each year.
- Conditions for Members and Supporters
Members have the right to participate and vote in the Board of Representatives, which has full power for the management of the consortium.
Supporters will receive information, news and reports on ICGdR.